background

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Tuesday 1st April

Not a good day.Was hoping to get lots done.Ha! some hope.Started the day with a trip to the dentist.Haven't had a dentist for about 3 years since we moved.But I had been having a few twinges so thought it was time to try and find a new NHS dentist.This proved easier than I thought it would be.Hubby went last week and was very impressed.I went today all was going swimmingly only took me about 10 minutes to get there ,managed to get parked OK and didn't have to wait hours to see the dentist.Did some X rays and decided that one of my wisdom teeth needed to come out.Time to do it know he asked his nurse.Yes she says.
Well this tooth was a little reluctant to leave me.Not quite the knee on the chest but nearly.Since the numbness has worn off I have been suffering all day .Feeling really sorry for myself.
Lets hope for a better day tomorrow.

No comments: