background

Sunday 23 March 2008

Sunday 23rd March Snow and Amigurumi




Woke up this morning to a light scattering of snow.It carried on snowing for a while, heavily at times.By the evening it was all gone. We did go out for a short drive round the countryside as it all looked so pretty.
I finished my first attempt at Amigurumi today.A little cat. I think that the head is too big and it is all a bit wonky.I also did not have the correct eyes but couldn't wait until I could get to the shops.
On the whole, for a first attempt,I am quite pleased

3 comments:

Kittypinkstars said...

Wow! I wish we'd ever get any snow! But sadly we never do!! And that amigurumi is so cute!!! :D Well done you

Jennifer Rose said...

The snow looks so pretty! Didn't really get any here.

I think the little cat looks really cute!! :D

cutedesigns said...

Yay, well done on the critter, it looks so cute. :D

We hd snow too, very strange easter. :P