background

Sunday 16 March 2008

Sunday 16th March


Weekend started well with 3 sales of brooches (all to same customer) on Friday .Managed to get them in the post in the afternoon and the post office excelled itself by delivering them the next morning
Haven't done an awful lot else, however have made myself a little crafting apron.Will do if I ever do a craft fair as well.
MrS (with a bit of help from his friends) has started the work on the floor of the utility room and has done loads of painting as well.
Son's birthday this week.Can't believe I am the mother of a 24 year old.Think he wants money for some car bits.I also have a trip with school to Stansted Mountfitchet castle.Could be the last one of those I go on.I have Embroiderers Guild on Monday and patchwork group on Tuesday then quiz night Wednesday.It is going to be a busy week.

No comments: