background

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Last few days

Last few days of the school holidays and I seem to be mega busy and really wondering where the weeks have gone.
Monday was Bluewater and the wedding dress. Yes we had a few tears. I think they were relief!
Tuesday was final meeting at the wedding venue.I was just moral support for this one. These people know what they are doing so any questions Jenny and Jake had there was an instant answer.
Wednesday Dengie craft group for the last time this summer as when I am working I can't make it. Then rushed back home as we had guys in mending the roof and hubby had to leave for work.
I have a quilt spread out in the front room to mark and tack up ready for quilting. After discussion with Margaret this morning I think I know what I am doing with the quilting design.(simple!)
I have another on my sewing table which I thought was ready for layering up but after looking at it again it needs borders.
I have decided to do major finishing off, from now on, before I start anything new. I know this has been said many times before but I think I mean it this time.
Margaret and I had a bit more discussion about entering a quilt show maybe this will be the year ,well next year really
Tomorrow is lunch with girls from work. 2 birthdays. Then on to Barleylands for coffee with some South Green ex colleagues. Must remember to pick up some pink quilting thread while I am there.
Saturday is cooking and prep for Natz baby shower Sunday is the Baby shower and then Plazma bar for The Beagles in the evening.

I need a quiet day!

No comments: