background

Thursday 7 June 2012

Flaming June

Didn't realise that it had been so long since I blogged. 
Bad me.
Haven't even caught up with last summer's exciting holiday to the Isle of Man. A place we fell in love with and would quite happily move to tomorrow.
Lots of family stuff going on.
Lots of national stuff going on, Jubilee and all that.
Thought I would enjoy all the Jubilee stuff but have surprised myself by being not at all interested.So no feeling patriotic or parties chez moi in fact I am a bit fed up with it all now. Oh but of course we have the Euros to look forward to.........NOT.

Not a lot creative happening. Need  to address that.
Bit of knitting (grandchild on the way) bit of crochet. I think that given time and practise I would be better at crochet than knitting. 

Thats it for now. May try and catch up with a review of IOM trip at a later date.

No comments: